Rich and moist.
Makes 8″X8″ for large 9~12 brownies or 36 bite size pieces.
I cook dry black beans but you can use canned as well.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked or canned (1 of 15-oz can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp green stevia
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3~4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2~2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optiona:1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecan, macadamia, pistachio, etc)
*1 cup = 250ml
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine black beans, eggs, syrup, stevia and oil in a blender or food processer. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Blend until well mixed.
- Star in the chocolate chips, and nuts if you choose to add. Pour into a greased or lined 8″x8″ pan. Optional sprinkle extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 17~20 minutes. Let it cool completely in the pan before cut it.